HOW IT WORKS
Balls of ice fall from the sky and you watch as hail smacks your car over and over. It may break your windshield. DO NOT try to cover your vehicle while hail is falling, its dangerous. If you are driving, pull over off the road and put on your emergency lights.
DON’T PANIC. CALL US.
After the storm has passed, inspect your vehicle. If it has sustained damage, give us a call right away. We also provide emergency windshield service and towing if needed. GotHail.CO will walk you through from start to finish. When a hail storm strikes we provide 24 hour care in case of emergencies. We provide FREE rental cars and deductible assistance to our customers. We assign you a claims manager that will be your personal contact throughout the process. You will find us responsive, knowledgeable and with sincere empathy.
HOW WE CLEAN UP THE MESS
· We hand wash your car when you drop it off
· We drive your vehicle into our specialized estimating room
· We scan your vehicles computer safety systems
· We do a full estimate and send it to your insurance company
· When your insurance company comes to our shop, they are provided with a comprehensive and fair estimate, a certified and trained advisor, Wi-Fi access, a work station and bottled water
· Upon approval by both us and your insurance company, we move your vehicle to the repair bay
· It takes 1-3 days for PDR and if paint is required it can take a few more days to complete
· When the repair is done we scan your vehicles safety systems again (like air bags etc.)
· We clean your car inside and out.
· We do three levels of quality control, and we call and schedule you to come in and pick up your vehicle.
WHEN OUR JOB IS DONE
When you have inspected the repair and are extremely happy with our company:
- We will provide you a written warranty
- We will provide you a hail guarantee
- We ask you to sign the insurance check so we can get paid (only sign it when your happy)
- We will ask for referrals
- We will ask you to share your experience with others